The Renting Process
7 Easy Steps
- Contact our office to speak to one of our helpful and friendly Letting Negotiators via telephone or email.
- An appointment to view your prospective new home will be made at a time that suits you. The full rental process will be explained to you before attending your viewing.
- You will be met at the property by one of our external negotiators who will carry out your viewing and assist you with any questions that you have. If successful you will need to pay a £250 holding fee as this will automatically secure the property for you and no further viewings will take place. The £250 holding fee will be deducted from your total move in cost, therefore is not an additional cost. However, should you pull out or do not meet the criteria previously discussed with you then this will be non-refundable
- You will complete a consent form in order for us to obtain the required references.
- Our case progression team ensure that all references are submitted swiftly, and will update the prospect of any progress or problems with the referencing.
- Once satisfactory referencing is complete, the prospect is contacted to arrange a suitable time to come in to our office and sign their lease, bringing with them any money outstanding, ID or documentation requested.
- Before signing, the lease is read through and fully explained to the tenant, any questions are answered, fees are paid and 1 set of keys given for your new home.