Guide to Renting


Who Pays for the Utilities?

As a tenant, you are responsible for all utilities these include; gas, electric, council tax and water.

What is an Emergency?

It is our view that an emergency situation is when the incident is dangerous, life threatening or may result in personal injury, public liability claim or serious deterioration of the property. If you have an emergency situation, i.e., water coming through the ceiling, we will endeavour to help you immediately.

Reporting Maintenance

To report maintenance issues, please email or alternatively, you can call us on 0191 375 4600.
Please don't wait until Friday afternoon to report maintenance problems as it's difficult for us to get things repaired on the weekend.